The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and Emerging Europe co-hosted the EBRD-Emerging Europe: Outlook on Ukraine 2017 investment conference at the EBRD Headquarters in London on Monday 9 October 2017.
The free to attend event brought together policymakers, investors and prominent business people to discuss the economic outlook on Ukraine. It will also offer you opportunities to have one-to-one meetings with decision makers from the Ukrainian government, international financial institutions and business representatives.
During the conference, we explored investment opportunities in three fast-growing areas of the Ukrainian economy: energy, manufacturing and ICT.
Special guest speakers and panellists included:
• Alain Pilloux, Vice President, Banking, EBRD
• Francis Malige, MD, Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, EBRD
• Sevki Acuner, Country Head of Ukraine, EBRD
• Agathe Demarais. Regional Manager, Europe, The Economist Intelligence Unit
• Andrew Favorov, Managing Director of ERU, Energy Resources of Ukraine
• Igor Tynnyi, General Director, IVT Development, Co-founder of Energy Holding, “Hydroenergoinvest-Aquanova”
• Daniel Bilak, CEO, UkraineInvest, Advisor to Prime Minister
• Florence Bachelard-Bakal, Senior Banker, Manufacturing & Services, EBRD
• Volodymyr Nosik, Of Counsel, Agro & Land, Evris Law
• Morten Munk, Consul of Ukraine, CEO, Mafcon
• Andrey Kolodyuk, Chairman of the Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association’s Supervisory Board and Managing Partner of AVentures Capital
• Elias van Herwaarden. EMEA Service Leader, Deloitte Global Location Strategies
• Julian Burns, ICT Senior Banker, EBRD
• Kerry Hallard, President, Global Sourcing Association