Emerging Europe is launching Emerging Europe Live: a series of engaging studio panel discussions about topics relevant to the region. They are recorded live and feature a selection of renowned experts, businesses and institutions.
The first episode in the series is entitled CEE: The Outsourcing Destination and will be recorded on April 18 in London and will premiere on Monday April 25 at 17:00 BST (GMT+1).
We have an exciting line up of participants, including:
Our special guest is:
We will explore topics such as:
• What the most recent trends are in the sector.
• What companies who want to outsource to the CEE region are looking for;
• Which particular CEE locations are the most attractive; which are the most promising ones/rising stars;
• What the advantages of the CEE region are and how can the region differentiate itself from competing locations
• Why the CEE region, as a whole, is becoming increasingly popular as far as the outsourcing sector is concerned.
• Which cities/countries stand out when we look at their value propositions (human resources, office space, quality of life, etc.?)
• How investors’ needs have changed over the last few years when it comes to locating their outsourcing centres?
Send your questions to the panellists using the hashtag #EEliveTV on Twitter by the morning of April 18 or email them to [email protected]
Emerging Europe Live | CEE: The Outsourcing Destination is being produced in association with Colliers International. Reporting and editing carried out independently by the Emerging Europe editorial team.