On November 22, 2017, industry leaders will meet at The 2nd Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum in Rzeszów.
- The largest international economic event in Poland and the only event related to the development of outsourcing in Poland and Ukraine.
- Presentation of trends in the development of the outsourcing industry and modern business services as well as possibilities to build business partnerships between companies from Ukraine and Poland.
- Representatives from the most important European industry organisations, including companies and institutions from Poland and Ukraine, representing one of the most dynamically developing sectors of the economy in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Rzeszów – the economic centre of South-Eastern Poland and a city with great potential for the development of modern business services.
The Forum is the largest international economic event in Poland, and the only event covering the development of outsourcing in Poland and Ukraine. It is a forum for discussions and meetings between Polish and Ukrainian businesses representing modern business services providers, BPO / ITO centre managers, consulting and advisory agencies, modern business services sector investment professionals, media representatives, real estate agencies and recruitment companies.
“Poland and Ukraine represent one of the most important and largest outsourcing centres in Central and Eastern Europe,” says Wiktor Doktór, CEO of Pro Progressio, one of the Forum’s co-organisers. “While the discussion of outsourcing services is common, international events dedicated to cross-border cooperation in the area of modern business services are not. This, the second edition of the Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum in Rzeszów is therefore a great opportunity to share international experiences, to establish new business contacts and to focus on both current trends and challenges facing Ukrainian and Polish outsourcing”
One of the strategic objectives of the Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum in Rzeszow is to present trends in the development of the industry and the possibilities of creating business partnerships between companies from Ukraine and Poland, especially in relation to IT services and customer services provided to clients from Western Europe and the USA.
Among the issues being discussed at the Forum this year will be the following topics:
• Poland and Ukraine on the global outsourcing services map: Politics, Economics, Security
• Poland and Ukraine as an outsourcing tandem for Western Europe and the USA
• Will ‘open borders’ allow Ukrainian ITO and BPO companies to thrive in Europe?
• Ukraine and its outsourcing achievements
• Poland as an ITO / BPO location
• The HR potential of Poland and Ukraine
• Challenges and methods of implementing outsourcing projects in Poland and Ukraine
• Dynamics of developing operating centres in Poland and Ukraine
• Main BPO / SSC / ITO locations (including an overview of Rzeszów’s attractiveness)
• Potential for growth, including the role of regional cities in the development of the BPO / SSC / ITO sector in Poland and Ukraine
• Customer market for the outsourcing industry – Who are the current customers and what do they expect?
• Future clients (Where will they come from? What will they expect?)
• Role of robotics in outsourcing
The event is supported by Polish and international institutions, including the Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce, Lviv IT Cluster, Outsource People, International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), the Association of Polish Cities, the Deutscher Outsourcing Verband as well as panelists and industry experts who were invited to participate in the Forum, including:
- Organisations and institutions focused on economic and trade promotion from Poland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Germany and Ireland including: Global Sourcing Association, RICS, Emerging Europe, BW Business Bridge, Enterprise Ireland
- The most important consulting organisations in the world including PWC, KPMG and companies which are closely related to the BPO / SSC / ITO business environment, including HR and real estate agencies
- Polish and Ukrainian companies which have operating centres in Rzeszów
- Ukrainian companies already present on the Polish market, or who plan to expand their international operations
The host of the event and its strategic partner is Rzeszów City Hall, the main sponsor is Developres, while Tadeusz Ferenc, Mayor of Rzeszów has provided his honorary patronage.
The event is organised in Rzeszów, a city chosen by the outsourcing industry for creating favourable conditions for BPO / SSC investments. Rzeszów is a natural place for the organisation of the Forum, showing other CEE cities that the subject of modern business services has no boundaries and even allows for the building of new and lasting international relationships.
“I am proud that the city will host such an important event for the economy, especially as we recognise the great potential of the modern business services sector,” says Tadeusz Ferenc, Mayor of Rzeszów. “I also believe that in the perspective of the coming years, this sector has a great chance to become one of the leading pillars of the Rzeszów economy, alongside the aviation and IT industries. Participants in the 2nd Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum in Rzeszów will be shown a city with modern office space as well as universities and schools offering innovative courses of study. In Rzeszów we also care about constant improvement of the quality of life of our residents, as well as the systematic enrichment of the city’s cultural and sporting appeal. These advantages will certainly be an incentive for industry representatives.”
The organisers of The 2nd Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum are The Pro Progressio Foundation, which is supporting the development and promotion of the outsourcing and modern business services sector, and Citybell Consulting, one of the leading strategic communication advisory companies in Poland, which promotes the economies of cities and regions and supports business in the strategic planning of public affairs and public relations.
The event will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel in Rzeszów. Participation in the Polish-Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum is free. However, due to high interest and the limited number of seats, participation will be determined by the order of entries after confirmation from the organiser. For more information on the Forum, including the event agenda and registration rules, click here.