Emerging Europe gets involved in events that discuss the social and economic agenda of Central and Eastern Europe. The think tank also organises similar events and is interested in involving media outlets in similar partnerships.
If you are interested in either, contact us at email@example.com
Media partnership terms and conditions
- This partnership is designed to be mutually beneficial to both Emerging Europe and the Partner (either a media partner or an event organiser), and revolves around the following aspects:
- Collaboration on messaging, content production, and visibility;
- Mutual distribution on select items of interest;
- Collaboration on larger themes: event promotion, speaking and experts contribution, publications.
- Media partnerships may be either commercial or non-commercial. Their nature is established in a negotiation process. Regardless of its nature, each media partnership requires an order form listing all items provided by both parties.
- The Partner will provide to Emerging Europe logos in both EPS and JPEG format as well as other content required to fulfil the provisions of the agreement (e.g. banners, advertising, etc as outlined in the order form) in high definition within seven days of this agreement. During the term of this agreement, the Partner hereby grants Emerging Europe a non-exclusive, royalty free licence to use the content on its website and in the promotion of the event subject to any instructions or brand guidelines as may be reasonably notified to Emerging Europe by the Partner. The Partner warrants that it owns or is licensed to use all the content for the purposes of this agreement and that the content shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, be defamatory, indecent or otherwise unlawful. Emerging Europe will reciprocate the arrangements.
- During the term of this agreement, Emerging Europe hereby grants the Partner a non-exclusive, royalty free licence to use any content or material supplied by Emerging Europe to the Partner in the advertising subject to any instructions or brand guidelines as may be reasonably notified to the Partner by Emerging Europe. Emerging Europe warrants that it owns or is licensed to use all the content for the purposes of this agreement and that the content shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, be defamatory, indecent or otherwise unlawful.
- The Partner shall not represent itself as being an agent of Emerging Europe and must not engage in any activity implying that it is contacting Emerging Europe’s clients (including but not limited to advertisers, exhibitors or delegates) for or on behalf of Emerging Europe or the event unless expressly authorised in writing to do so by Emerging Europe.
- The Partner will ensure it abides with all applicable data protection laws the territories in which it operates. All emails will only be sent to individuals who have consented to receive marketing communications by email.
- Prior to the Partner sending any advertising by email, the Partner must first send a test copy of the email to Emerging Europe for written approval and Emerging Europe have the right to make any amendments that they, acting reasonably, consider necessary.
- Emerging Europe may terminate the agreement if the Partner fails to observe or perform any of the agreement terms and conditions.
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter and supersedes any previous agreements or arrangements, written or oral, between the parties in relation to such matters. No amendment, variation or modification of this Agreement shall be deemed valid unless it is in writing and signed by the parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture or agency of any kind between the parties.
- In the event of a conflict between any order form or these Media Partnership Terms and Conditions, the parties agree that the order form shall prevail.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Emerging Europe reserves the right to refuse any application.
Download our logo pack here.