However, we also want our comments to be as useful as possible to all of our readers. We keep all comments that are not:
- Harassing comments: While conversation and the sharing of different ideas is encouraged, all comments need to be respectful towards our contributors and those leaving comments.
- Promotional comments: If a comment is solely promotional in nature, we will remove it from the site.
We reserve the right to remove any comments from the site; please leave comments that are respectful and useful.
Frequently asked questions:
“Are comments moderated?”
– Yes, we want to make sure all comments are respectful towards other readers and contribute to the discussion with a range of opinions.
“Do I need to provide my name and email address?”
– Yes, both pieces of information are required.
“Is my email address visible to other readers?”
– No, it’s safely stored in Emerging Europe’s database.
“Why is my comment stuck in pending?”
– Comments are reviewed every hour. Please remain patient until our moderator reviews your comment.
“How do I contact a moderator about my comment(s)?”
– Send us an email to [email protected]
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please send us an email to [email protected]