We think we’re pretty great to work with. Our mission is to help Eastern Europe develop. To do that we raise awareness about business opportunities in the region and connect potential business partners.
This is done through our publication, which is the world’s leading source of information about investment in CEE, reaching 1.3 million readers a year, and a set of business events in the UK, Nordics, US and beyond.
Our team is located partially in the UK and partially in the region (e.g. Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest). We foster a family environment that celebrates and supports the success of our team — collectively and individually.
Take a look at the openings we have below. If one of them aligns with your talents and you know you can reach the desired goals and make a big difference — we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter (100-150 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating why you believe you are ideal for the position.
Note: to work with us, you must be based in one of our twenty-three countries.
Only apply if you are a NATIVE speaker of English
Are you Emerging Europe’s next all-round digital marketing manager with a passion for details?
Who we are
Emerging Europe is a movement, a business, research and media platform that generates ideas on how to enhance global collaboration with the 23 countries of Central Eastern Europe, the Balkan and Baltics and the Caucasus. We attract investment, foster development and build a better future for the region.
There is outstanding potential in the region and we are convinced that it represents the future of Europe. The vision we work towards is to build prosperous and progressive economies throughout emerging Europe.
What we do
We work towards our vision through our publication, Emerging Europe, which is the world’s leading source of information about business in Eastern Europe, reaching 2.5 million readers a year, and a set of business events throughout Europe and beyond.
Our wide range of clients and partners include governments and local authorities, investment promotion agencies, multinationals and large advisories, public relations and public affairs agencies, media organisations, small and large businesses.
Our team is located partially in the UK and partially in the emerging Europe region. We foster a family environment that celebrates and supports the success of our team — collectively and individually. We provide our team with a suite of products and services to improve the lives of our clients.
Who you are
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference? Do you consider yourself an independent digital marketing enthusiast knowing the ins and outs of inbound and outbound marketing?
If you’re our superstar, you will thrive here. We will help you combine your skills with our insights in order to grow personally and collectively to tap into the market opportunities, meet our client’s business goals and become part of the conversations in our vibrant community.
You are an amazing digital marketer who understands the sales and marketing funnel and will implement activities to connect with our audience in the right way at the right time.
• Native speaker of English (ESSENTIAL)
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
• A passion and a strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
• Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
• Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
• Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a great amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our organisation, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
• Some past experience in marketing preferred.
• Proficiency in marketing automation and software is welcome.
• Passion for details.
• A curious mind to identify new opportunities.
What you will do
You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, promoting our events, products, services, converting traffic into new leads and nurturing those leads to close into customers — the latter of which sales will help you accomplish.
You will also help us with our global initiatives and events as well as support our customer’s needs.
You will prepare and implement a full marketing plan that involves the below areas:
• Inbound an outbound marketing (with knowledge about marketing automation as well as online marketing metrics and reporting)
• Develop digital campaigns and creative assets (Content marketing, with a keen eye for design and photography)
• Web marketing management: SEM & SMM and confidence with performing and analysing A/B testing
• Social media/community management
• Product/service marketing
• Public relations marketing
Important: you will work REMOTELY from the emerging Europe region
Apply sending your CV and a cover letter (minimum 150 words) to email@example.com
Emerging Europe is currently seeking an overachiever sales professional who will discover the needs of private and public sector organisations and show how our solutions and services can help them.
This requires the ability to develop deep and meaningful relationships with those who are hearing from us for the first time, as well as those who’ve known us for a while and are looking to start working with us.
We provide our salespeople with a massive suite of products and services to improve the lives of our clients, while creating great opportunities to grow a book of business and cross sell.
We’ve done that mistake in the past and we no longer hire backgrounds. If you’re average, you’ll be uncomfortable here. But if you’re a superstar, you will thrive here.
This is an outstanding opportunity to not only create great financial success for our clients, but also for yourself. We fully support candidates who are willing to put in the effort to build a book of business. We will also invest strongly to help you learn all critical skills and understand our clients’ industries.
Main responsibilities include:
• Making outbound sales calls to prospective clients on a daily basis
• Following a structured sales process to profile and qualify prospective clients
• Scheduling quality appointments for our Commercial Director who will help close larger or more complex opportunities
The successful candidate must be:
• A self-starter who is willing to make over 60 calls each day
• Mentally tough and willing to take regular rejection
• Consistent in performing measurable and effective sales behaviours
• Highly coachable and able to implement feedback from its superiors
• Detail-oriented and organised with excellent follow-up skills
WARNING: You should only apply if you view yourself as a sales hunter! We need you to consistently perform sales behaviours. What’s in it for you is a career path that can lead to outstanding personal financial success.