We are constantly on the lookout for outstanding professionals to join our team and help take us to the next level.
We think we’re pretty great to work with. Our mission is to help Eastern Europe develop. To do that we raise awareness about business opportunities in the region and connect potential business partners.
This is done through our publication, which is the world’s leading source of information about investment in CEE, reaching 1.3 million readers a year, and a set of business events in the UK, Nordics, US and beyond.
Our team is located partially in the UK and partially in the region (e.g. Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest). We foster a family environment that celebrates and supports the success of our team — collectively and individually.
Take a look at the openings we have below. If one of them aligns with your talents and you know you can reach the desired goals and make a big difference — we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter (100-150 words) to email@example.com, stating why you believe you are ideal for the position.
* Only apply if you are a NATIVE English speaker
* We are looking for a full-time individual (remote worker), not an agency
Who you are
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference? Do you consider yourself an independent digital marketing enthusiast knowing the ins and outs of inbound and outbound marketing?
If you’re our superstar, you will thrive here. We will help you combine your skills with our insights in order to grow personally and collectively to tap into the market opportunities, meet our clients’ business goals and become part of the conversations in our vibrant community.
You are an amazing digital marketer who understands the sales and marketing funnel and will implement activities to connect with our audience in the right way at the right time. The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyse data across multiple channels.
• Native speaker of English (ESSENTIAL)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content
• Passion and a strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
• Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
• Excellent organisational and project management skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
• Past experience building audiences either online or offline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a great amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our organisation, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects
• Proficiency in marketing automation and software is welcome
• Passion for details
• A curious mind to identify new opportunities
• Past experience in marketing preferred
What you will do
You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, promoting our events, products, services, converting traffic into new leads and nurturing those leads to close into customers — the latter of which sales will help you accomplish.
You will prepare and implement a full marketing plan through all areas of the project life cycle that involves the below areas:
• Inbound and outbound marketing (with knowledge about marketing automation as well as online marketing metrics and reporting)
• Develop digital campaigns and creative assets (Content marketing, with a keen eye for design and photography)
• Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
• Web marketing management: SEM & SMM and confidence with performing and analysing A/B testing
• Social media/community management
• Product/service marketing
• Public relations marketing
Important: you will work REMOTELY from one of the emerging Europe region
Apply sending your CV and a cover letter (minimum 150 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerging Europe is currently seeking an overachiever sales professional who will discover the needs of private and public sector organisations and show how our solutions and services can help them.
This requires the ability to develop deep and meaningful relationships with those who are hearing from us for the first time, as well as those who’ve known us for a while and are looking to start working with us.
We provide our salespeople with a massive suite of products and services to improve the lives of our clients, while creating great opportunities to grow a book of business and cross sell.
We’ve done that mistake in the past and we no longer hire backgrounds. If you’re average, you’ll be uncomfortable here. But if you’re a superstar, you will thrive here.
This is an outstanding opportunity to not only create great financial success for our clients, but also for yourself. We fully support candidates who are willing to put in the effort to build a book of business. We will also invest strongly to help you learn all critical skills and understand our clients’ industries.
Main responsibilities include:
• Making outbound sales calls to prospective clients on a daily basis
• Following a structured sales process to profile and qualify prospective clients
• Scheduling quality appointments for our Commercial Director who will help close larger or more complex opportunities
The successful candidate must be:
• A self-starter who is willing to make over 60 calls each day
• Mentally tough and willing to take regular rejection
• Consistent in performing measurable and effective sales behaviours
• Highly coachable and able to implement feedback from its superiors
• Detail-oriented and organised with excellent follow-up skills
WARNING: You should only apply if you view yourself as a sales hunter! We need you to consistently perform sales behaviours. What’s in it for you is a career path that can lead to outstanding personal financial success.