- Breaking trade barriers with CIS has never been easier
- Albania's economy is getting back on track
- Poland is a leading destination of IT outsourcing
- Kaunas — an emerging destination for shared services in CEE
- Prague is CEE's best city to live
- Would you invest in Łódź? It's about time!
- Poland may benefit from the development of the global situation
- The Belarusian real estate market is on the up
Regions in the spotlight
AerospaceAutomotive & VehiclesBPO & R&DChemical & MetallurgyConstruction & Real estateConsumer ElectronicsCreative IndustryDefence & SecurityFinancial ServicesFood & BeveragesFurniture & Wood ProcessingGas & PetroleumHealth & Life SciencesICTMechanical Engineering & NanotechnologyMedia & TelecomMining & Industrial MachineryNuclear EnergyRenewable Energy RetailRoad & Rail InfrastructureTextile & ClothingTourism & HospitalityTransport & Logistics
- Let's keep on fighting stereotypesI honestly had no idea what to expect when I was coming to Minsk for the first time in August 2014. I don’t think I had ever thought I would be taken off the street by the militia or that I would freeze my butt as soon as I go out, as they say the most common stereotypes about Belarus are. But I must admit my curiosity was piqued. What I found when I arrived...