In the spotlight
- Bulgarian PM Sets Out Priorities at EPP Group Debate
- Banca Transilvania Concludes Moldovan Deal
- Romanian President Appoints Country’s First Female PM
- Moody’s: CEE Creditworthiness Holding Up
- Deloitte Upsizes Its Emerging Europe Cyber Intelligence Team
- Czech PM Loses Confidence Vote
- Bulgaria Eyes Azerbaijani Gas Deal
- Romania’s PM Resigns
Assaults on the Judiciary: How CEE Governments Are Trying to Restrict Judicial Independence, and Why It’s Not Working… For Now
InterviewGeorgia's Great Potential
IntelligenceEstonia: Europe's Little Technological Giant
After hoursMichael: The Last King of Romania
IntelligenceWomen, to Tractors!
NEWS IN PICTURES
Hungary’s government initiated a new campaign against George Soros on January 19, including a set of laws which could lead to the philanthropist being barred from entering Hungary.